Outsanding ☆ in Responsiveness of Service as rated by the CareQuality Commision
Request a call back
About Norley Hall
Norley Hall provides a serene and peaceful environment within a short drive of the M6 and central Wigan. Our beautiful home has been purpose-built for the highest standards of care, which covers four key areas:
- Residential care
- Respite care
- End of life care
- Dementia care
What to expect from Norley Hall
With Millennium Care, residents have come to expect a high standard of life in the finest surroundings. That’s exactly what we provide at Norley Hall, with ample recreational space, superb amenities and comfortable furnishings throughout:
- Two downstairs lounges – Our peaceful ground floor lounges boast the perfect ambience for conversation, relaxation or even afternoon tea.
- Stunning views – The open plan upstairs lounge is complete with two flat screen TVs and a large window, allowing residents to take in the breath-taking views of Rivington Pike.
- Natural light throughout – As well as well-lit lounges, Norley Hall features a light, airy conservatory. Our guests can enjoy all the seasons in a calm, tranquil space.
- Salon and barbers – Look and feel great at all times with our in-house men’s barbers and women’s salon, which offering a range of treatments.
- Social dining – Norley Hall’s dining rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished. Residents can enjoy their favourite dishes in comfort, with great company too.
- Charming gardens – Our sensory garden boasts picture perfect surroundings, while guests can relax all year round in our specially designed indoor park.
Something new every day
As part of our luxury service, staff at Norley Hall do their utmost to help residents live life to the full. As well as providing expert care and support, we help residents enjoy a wide range of activities on a daily basis:
- Keep up with hobbies, whatever they may be
- Pursue new interests, with support from carers in arts, crafts, gardening, baking and much more
- Spend time reading, watching new movies or playing games with friends and staff
- Stay active with supported physical sessions as well as mental and sensory enrichment
- Enjoy time outdoors in our beautiful sensory gardens
- Join carers on days out, attend parties or take part in fundraising events
Whatever our guests’ preference, Norley Hall has both the support and facilities on offer to help them enjoy their favourite activities and make the most of their time with us.
Making it your own
Wherever you live, you want your bedroom to be a personal space. Somewhere you can relax, unwind and truly feel at home. That’s exactly what we provide for our residents at Norley Hall. Staying with us, guests can bring their own treasured items to add a personal touch to their bedroom – whether it’s photographs, keepsakes or just their favourite ornaments.
Bedrooms are luxury, with soft furnishings co-ordinated throughout and en-suite bathrooms as standard. Additionally, all guests have the reassurance of expert care at all times. Rooms are fitted with state-of-the-art nurse calling facilities, with hoists and profiling beds available for high-dependency guests.
Great food is a given at Norley Hall, where our professional chef is happy to cater for special dietary requirements or even just personal dining preferences. This extends to our staff, who will happily accommodate bedroom or lounge dining as an alternative to our beautiful spacious dining rooms. In simple terms, dining is tailored to you at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Your Norley Hall visit
We always advise guests to visit Norley Hall to appreciate the luxury, homely atmosphere of our home. If you’re interested in arranging a visit, or simply want more information, our team would be happy to help. Feel free to get in touch with us today.
Meet The Team
As somebody who has always been passionate about the care sector, Ian shows commitment and dedication to both staff and residents at Norley Hall.
Deputy Home Manager
Janet is family Orientated and is always “Game for a Laugh”, she certainly knows how to lift the mood amongst our residents.
Paula enjoys fitness - regularly taking part in the Millennium team-bonding hikes. Since joining the Norley Hall team she has become an integral part of the family.
Visit Norley Hall Care Home
Norley Hall Avenue
Tel: 01942 224 334
Fax: 01942 225 396
Norley Hall Avenue
Tel: 01942 224 334
Fax: 01942 225 396
Types of Care Offered at Norley Hall
Dementia is a term that is used to cover a number of symptoms, simply, it can be described as ‘gaps in memory and communication’; we are here to fill in the gaps and support you in every aspect of daily life. We believe that with the right surroundings and daily routine, you can live the quality of life which you are expectant and deserving of. This is why we have…
We like to think of your stay with us as independent living with the extra reassurance of care and support, in a homely yet hotel-like, luxurious setting. How you spend your time with us is your choice; your interests and hobbies, your food preferences, it’s your home so it’s your choice. We welcome you to furnish your bedroom with your own personal belongings so…
From overnight stays to months at a time, our homes are perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromised levels of care and hospitality. You can enjoy a care package that can be suited specifically to you; while you are staying with us it is your home and your comfort and we strive to ensure we make your stay as…
Norley Hall Testimonials
Jim M (Son of Resident)
J B (Daughter of Resident)
We certainly feel sure that we have made the right choice of care home.
One which treats not just mums dementia but also her mobility problems whilst maintaining her dignity.
G D (Daughter of Resident)
She settled quickly and talks about the high standards of comfort and cleanliness.
Over the Christmas period, we were made very welcome and were able to join in with the celebrations yet there are facilities to visit in quieter areas without having to go to the resident’s bedroom.
E (Grandson of Resident)
Margaret I (Sister of Resident)
Wonderful, caring staff and always ready to help.
My brother is happy and I have no complaints at all.
A very safe environment.