Facilities at Lavender Hills
We aim to provide you with the best quality of life possible with modern facilities and a variety of communal and private spaces for your choosing
3 Spacious Lounges
Lifts for Access
Nurse Call Systems
Care & Support
Whether short or long term, we will provide you with the utmost standards for your needs with the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Lavender Hills can provide:
Respite Care >
Residential Care >
Day Care >
Convalescent Care >
Wellbeing & Lifestyle
We encourage our residents to live life the way they would outside of a care home – whether that’s socialising in one of our lounges, taking part in activities such as crafts and baking to taking a stroll through our scenic environment.
As a member of the Lavender family, there’s always something to keep our guests happy – whether on their own, in a group or in a one-to-one session with a carer.
Pursue hobbies such as gardening, crafts and baking
Enjoy movie nights, games and reading in our charming lounges
Take part in supported physical activities and sensory enrichment
Attend parties, enjoy days out and take part in fundraising events
Our Fabulous Team
Kala - Deputy Manager
- Loves Gherkins & Olives
- Loves to Travel
- Enjoys Yoga
Jeannie - Admin
- Jeannie is a takeaway queen and loves nothing more than a kebab.
- Jeannie’s kitchen only contains a camping stove because she doesn’t cook anything
- Loves life and all the people in it
Jamie - Maintenance
- Jamie’s favourite colour is black
- Jamie loves dancing with the residents and his cheeky charm is a big hit
- Jamie used to be Head Chief, but prefers the diversity of Maintenance
Oops! We could not locate your form.