About Lavender Hills
Driving up the sweeping driveway, it’s easy to see what sets Lavender Hills apart from other care homes. It sits in the beautiful Lancashire countryside, surrounded by 12 acres of picturesque landscaped gardens overlooking the Rossendale Valley.
In short, it’s the perfect location for our staff to offer a selection of specialist care services:
- Residential care
- Respite care
- Convalescence care
- Day care
Beyond the beauty
It’s not just a breathtaking 50ft waterfall that Lavender Hills has to offer. The vast estate is steeped in luxury down to the finest details. Walking in, you’ll be met by beautiful oak panelling and bay windows letting natural light flow throughout the country mansion. This is accompanied by a variety of spaces and facilities for our guests to enjoy:
- Four spacious lounges – Unwind in perfect ambience with sumptuous armchairs and large windows looking out on the endless natural beauty.
- Two serene terraces – Our two large terraces provide guests with an idyllic spot to admire the nature, peace and beauty of Lavender Hills’ abundant panoramic surroundings.
- Dining in style – Our dining rooms are tastefully furnished, allowing residents to relax and enjoy their meals in a tranquil setting.
- In-house salon – A beauty salon and barbers provide an array of specialist services for guests to keep them looking and feeling amazing.
- Twelve stunning acres – Lavender Hills is set among some of the UK’s most striking natural beauty. Residents can enjoy a stroll through scattered silver birch and copper beech trees, or simply soak it all up from the comfort of the lounges, terraces and dining rooms.
- Wheelchair accessible – Our home and grounds are fully accessible, so residents can enjoy complete independence during their stay.
The Lavender Hills lifestyle
At Lavender Hills, guests enjoy hotel-like service and a homely, comforting atmosphere along with the reassurance of expert care and support. But that’s not all. Our wonderful site is also home to a range of stimulating activities:
- Pursue hobbies such as gardening, crafts and baking
- Enjoy movie nights, games and reading in our charming lounges
- Take part in supported physical activities and sensory enrichment
- Explore the home’s sumptuous natural surroundings
- Attend parties, enjoy days out and take part in fundraising events
As a member of the Lavender Hills family, there’s always something to keep guests happy – whether on their own, in a group or in a one-to-one session with a carer.
Catering for you
At Lavender Hills, every guest’s comfort and happiness is our priority. We strive to provide a luxury lifestyle. That’s why all bedrooms are en-suite, with modern nurse-calling facilities so our staff can deliver exactly what each resident needs – whether that’s personal assistance or a daily newspaper.
Colour-coordinated soft furnishings make every room snug and relaxing, with television points as standard. We believe that your room should be your own, which is why we allow residents to fill their room with personal touches, such as photographs, wall art and treasured ornaments. Needless to say, profiling beds, hoists and other specialist equipment is available to support high dependency guests.
We provide the same luxury, personalised experience when it comes to dining. Our two talented full-time chefs lovingly prepare every meal and are keen to work to your preferences and dietary requirements. Enjoy homemade soups, roast dinners and fine desserts in our ambient dining rooms, or even from the comfort of the lounge or your bedroom. Staying at Lavender Hills, guests get exactly what they want, how they want it.
See for yourself
We can only begin to describe the luxury and support on offer at Lavender Hills. To really get a taste for it, we highly recommend a site visit. Get in touch with our team to talk about our homes in further detail and arrange a viewing for yourself or a loved one.
Meet The Team
Everyone wants the best for their loved ones. You want to know they’re in good hands, with people who care about them as well as caring for them. When people stay with Millennium Care, they join a thriving community of both long-term residents, temporary guests, and expertly trained staff.
As a family run business, we have strong core values of loyalty, togetherness and compassion. Over 25 years, we have combined this with an innovative approach to care, ensuring all staff are continuously given the highest levels of training.
On top of staff training, Millennium Care carefully selects individuals to ensure all our staff are respectful, kind and can engage with residents on a personal level. It’s this that sets us and our team apart from other care homes in the region and sees us continually recognised for our impeccably high standards of care.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of the team members from each of our six luxury homes. To take a closer look at the Millennium Care team, you can always visit our care homes.
- If Helen was a kitchen utensil, she'd be an electric whisk
- Helen's nickname is "Irish"
- If Helen could go anywhere in the world it would be...
- Julie loves The Minions movie
- Julie loves the song 'Happy' by Pharell Williams and we catch her dancing to it
- Jeanine is a takeaway queen and loves nothing more than a kebab
- Jeanine's kitchen only contains a camping stove because she doesn't cook anything
- Jeanine loves going to India on holiday
- Jamie's favourite colour is black
- Jamie loves dancing with the residents and his cheeky charm is a big hit
- Jamie used to be Head Chief, but prefers the diversity of Maintenance
Visit Lavender Hills Care Home
Stubbins Vale Road
Tel: 01706 828 412
Fax: 01706 822 266
Stubbins Vale Road
Tel: 01706 828 412
Fax: 01706 822 266
Types of Care Offered at Lavender Hills
We like to think of your stay with us as independent living with the extra reassurance of care and support, in a homely yet hotel-like, luxurious setting. How you spend your time with us is your choice; your interests and hobbies, your food preferences, it’s your home so it’s your choice. We welcome you to furnish your bedroom with your own personal belongings so…
From overnight stays to months at a time, our homes are perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromised levels of care and hospitality. You can enjoy a care package that can be suited specifically to you; while you are staying with us it is your home and your comfort and we strive to ensure we make your stay as…
Lavender Hills Testimonials
My wife was admitted at the beginning of November 2016 and died there in March 2017. I cannot speak too highly of the care and attention that she received. All staff were forever kind, cheerful and ready to do what was necessary and then more.I visited every afternoon for four months and got to know all staff and some of the residents really well. There is a wonderful family atmosphere. I am full of admiration for all the staff. I did not realise that there were so many good people in our usually cynical world.
Both my mother and mother in law are residents at Lavender Hills and I felt I would like to express my continuing thanks for the care they both receive. I have been visiting now for over two years and have seen many changes all greatly improving the quality of care and decoration of the home. Upgrades have been ongoing and both inside and the grounds are beautifully kept. More importantly, the staff remain dedicated, hard working, friendly and the most caring people you could wish to meet. The whole team from management to cleaners etc are excellent! Both parents are happy and settled which is reassuring for all the family. Well done to everyone!
Very good, excellent. Kind caring staff.
This home is nicely decorated and feels like home. It is run very well and we are impressed that there is never the stale smell associated within most other homes. The food is good with no complaints and a few extra pounds gained. We are kept informed of all changes and the team take the initiative to call doctors as needed The team deal with challenging situations as they arrive. We are happy with the care and would recommend Lavender Hills. The manager is superb.
Brother has settled well in the home. Great relationship with staff.
Always clean, friendly and homely atmosphere.
How likely would you be to recommend Lavender Hills Care Home?
My mother has been resident at the care home since March 2016.
The level of care she has received has been consistently high from the beginning. Lavender Hills always feels like a home rather than just a care centre. The atmosphere is friendly and residents are treated with sensitivity and dignity at all times. Staff are highly professional and caring.
As a relative, I have always been treated with great courtesy and I am made to feel welcome. I enjoy coming to the home. I would strongly recommend this home to future potential residents.
From the moment I stepped into Lavender Hills Care Home, I was made most welcome. The staff were wonderful, helpful and caring. The meals were very good. I am hoping to go back there when my wife has respite. The bedroom was very clean and I had my own shower and toilet.
How likely would you be to recommend Lavender Hills Care Home? Extremely Likely