Millennium Care, an award-winning care home group, hosted an in-house awards night ‘One in a Millennium’, to recognise and celebrate staff success.
Held at Albert’s in Standish, the event embodied the essence of Millennium Care’s culture – fostering camaraderie, and inspiring excellence.
The event featured a DJ, and a magician and the staff got a first peak at our new advert which features cameos from several staff members and residents.
The award winners on the night were:
• Above & Beyond – Cath Banks (Lakeside Care Home)
• Carer of the Year – Ella Bateman (Lavender Hills Care Home)
• Chef / Kitchen Assistant of the Year – Andy Morris (Lavender Hills Care Home)
• Domestic of the Year – Trish Martindale (Windsor House Care Home)
• Maintenance Person of the Year – Bob Atkinson (Norley Hall Care Home)
• Rising Star Award – Sue Perrins (Worthington Lake Care Home)
• Moment of the Year – Windsor House’s Community Garden Day
• Charity Initiative – Lakeside Care Home’s support of My Life
Each of Millennium’s five Home Manager’s also gave a special Manager’s Award:
• Lakeside Care Home – Gill Calland
• Lavender Hills Care Home – Signe Inman
• Norley Hall Care Home – Janet Ward
• Worthington Lake Care Home – Sarah Lacey
• Windsor House Care Home – Lavina Toma
Learn more about Millennium Care here.