Request a call back
About Marley Court
Positioned conveniently between Chorley, Bolton and Wigan, Marley Court greets visitors with a courtyard garden, centred around a beautiful water fountain. This charming tone runs throughout the two-storey building, which provides a selection of specialist care services in luxury surroundings:
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Respite care
- End of life care
Spacious and relaxing
As part of the Millennium Care group, Marley Court has been restored and furnished to the highest standards. We want our guests to enjoy the luxury they have become accustomed to in every facet of life:
- Expansive ground floor lounge – Choose from two beautifully decorated lounges, one on each floor of this stunning building. Our ground floor lounge has floor to ceiling patio doors opening out onto the expansive paved garden area
- Grand upstairs lounge – The upstairs lounge overlooks the idyllic fields of Chorley, with a delicate babbling stream to the side of the home. A perfect place to relax at any time of the day
- Ambient dining – Enjoy delicious food in an elegant restaurant-like setting, with plenty of space for friends around large oak tables. Good food in the best company
- In-house salon – Marley Court has its own beauty salon and men’s barbers, so residents can always look and feel their best
- Dedicated library – There’s no need to wait for something new to read. Pop into our dedicated residents’ library whenever you wish
- Fully supported – We’ve made sure Marley Court is completely accessible for all residents, so there’s no compromise to anyone’s freedom and independence during their stay.
Living at Marley Court
Marley Court is well-staffed with expert carers, all of which go above and beyond for our residents. This allows us to provide a luxury hotel-like service, catering to their every need. Alongside expert care and support, we offer a plethora of stimulating activities for our guests:
- Hobbies from arts and crafts to gardening and nature
- Residents can play games, read books or watch movies with friends in the lounge, or from the comfort of their own bedroom
- Enjoy adapted physical activities, with sensory and mental enrichment sessions
- Take a stroll through the tree-lined Marley Court grounds
- Explore the local area or further afield on days out with staff
There’s always plenty on offer at Marley Court. Whatever residents choose to do, there will always be staff on hand to provide expert support if and when required.
At Marley Court, residents live life the way they want it. This starts with their luxurious bedroom, which is furnished with co-ordinating soft furnishings for a personal feel. Guests can personalise their rooms and make the space their own
Nurse calling facilities and supported bathrooms come as standard, with profiling beds and hoists for high-dependency residents. However, it’s the freedom that makes a difference to our guests’ quality of life, and residents are free to enjoy each day as they choose. Our staff are on hand to assist you with anything from personal hobbies or dining from the comfort of your own bedroom.
Dining at Marley Court
Our beautiful home is complete with a spacious, well furnished, ambient dining room for guests to enjoy delicious meals with friends. Variety is the order of the day on our menus, which provide a wide range of options for every meal throughout the day. Residents with special dietary requirements are fully catered for by our professional chefs, who are happy to tailor dishes even just for personal preferences.
Get better acquainted
You can’t truly appreciate the luxury, homely atmosphere on offer at Marley Court without seeing it for yourself. If you would like to visit our home or need any more information, please contact our team today.
Visit Marley Court Care Home
Tel: 01257 226 700
Fax: 01257 234 407
Tel: 01257 226 700
Fax: 01257 234 407
Types of Care Offered at Marley Court
It is important to us to ensure that those with high dependency needs are treated with the highest levels of respect and that they receive an unrivalled level of care. That’s why we ensure that our staff are compassionate and discrete as well as highly qualified to do their job well. Our homes are equipped with specialised equipment to ensure we…
We like to think of your stay with us as independent living with the extra reassurance of care and support, in a homely yet hotel-like, luxurious setting. How you spend your time with us is your choice; your interests and hobbies, your food preferences, it’s your home so it’s your choice. We welcome you to furnish your bedroom with your own personal belongings so…
From overnight stays to months at a time, our homes are perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromised levels of care and hospitality. You can enjoy a care package that can be suited specifically to you; while you are staying with us it is your home and your comfort and we strive to ensure we make your stay as…