Welcome to Marley Court
A purpose built, two-story care home, Marley Court is perfectly equipped for any specialised nursing care needs as well as providing the homely environment of a welcoming residential home.
Our modern yet warm and welcoming home provides a tranquil environment where you can enjoy living a high quality of life with the reassurance of the best care and facilities available to you.
Bolton Rd, Heath Charnock, Chorley, PR7 4AZ
01257 226 700
Facilities at Marley Court
2 Spacious Lounges
Lifts for Access
Nurse Call Systems
Care & Support
Residential care: Independent living with the extra reassurance of a carer at all times in homely setting.
Nursing care: Reassurance of high quality care and support with all aspects of daily life.
Respite care: From overnight stays to months at a time, the home is perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromising levels of care and hospitality.
End of life care: Caring for those in the last few days of life, ensuring needs and wishes are met seamlessly and with the utmost respect.
Wellbeing & Lifestyle
We encourage our residents to live life the way they would outside of a care home – whether that’s socialising in one of our lounges, taking part in activities such as crafts and baking to taking a stroll through our scenic environment.
As a member of the Marley Court family, there’s always something to keep guests happy – whether on their own, in a group or in a one-to-one session with a carer.
Pursue hobbies such as gardening, crafts and baking
Enjoy movie nights, games and reading in our charming lounges
Take part in supported physical activities and sensory enrichment
Attend parties, enjoy days out and take part in fundraising events
Why Choose Marley Court?
As part of the Millennium Care group, Marley Court has been restored and furnished to the highest standards. We want our guests to enjoy the luxury they have become accustomed to in every facet of life:
- Expansive ground floor lounge – Choose from two beautifully decorated lounges, one on each floor of this stunning building. Our ground floor lounge has floor to ceiling patio doors opening out onto the expansive paved garden area
- Grand upstairs lounge – The upstairs lounge overlooks the idyllic fields of Chorley, with a delicate babbling stream to the side of the home. A perfect place to relax at any time of the day
- Ambient dining – Enjoy delicious food in an elegant restaurant-like setting, with plenty of space for friends around large oak tables. Good food in the best company
- In-house salon – Marley Court has its own beauty salon and men’s barbers, so residents can always look and feel their best
- Dedicated library – There’s no need to wait for something new to read. Pop into our dedicated residents’ library whenever you wish
- Fully supported – We’ve made sure Marley Court is completely accessible for all residents, so there’s no compromise to anyone’s freedom and independence during their stay.
Our Fabulous Team
Jane - Registered Manager
Elaine - Activities Coordinator
At Marley Court, residents live life the way they want it. This starts with their luxurious bedroom, which is furnished with co-ordinating soft furnishings for a personal feel. Guests can personalise their rooms and make the space their own
Nurse calling facilities and supported bathrooms come as standard, with profiling beds and hoists for high-dependency residents.
However, it’s the freedom that makes a difference to our guests’ quality of life, and residents are free to enjoy each day as they choose. Our staff are on hand to assist you with anything from personal hobbies or dining from the comfort of your own bedroom.
Dining at Marley Court
Our beautiful home is complete with a spacious, well furnished, ambient dining room for guests to enjoy delicious meals with friends. Variety is the order of the day on our menus, which provide a wide range of options for every meal throughout the day.
Residents with special dietary requirements are fully catered for by our professional chefs, who are happy to tailor dishes even just for personal preferences.
Oops! We could not locate your form.